ABOUT EUROCHAM MYANMAR
The European Chamber of Commerce in Myanmar – EuroCham Myanmar – was launched in December 2014, co-funded by the European Union. EuroCham serves as the voice of European business in Myanmar, contributes to a better business climate and promotes trade and investment relations with the EU.
Working at the crossroads of international trade, economic diplomacy and public-private sector cooperation, EuroCham’s main contacts are Myanmar officials, EU member state embassies, the EU delegation, the European Commission, European businesses, international organizations and European trade promotion organizations.
The chamber has a dedicated international team of professionals from across Europe and Myanmar, working at a modern corporate office right by the park.
EuroCham offers an interesting and challenging internship opportunity in Business Development Department for Myanmar students that are curious about the workings of EU business in frontier markets. You can expect a professional and international work environment at the interface between the European business community and the Myanmar government.
We highly encourage applications from students who can integrate the internship in their university studies. Minimum duration: 3 months.
- Excellent command of English and Myanmar Language
- Very good knowledge of MS Office package and internet
- Undergraduate degree or previous professional and/or volunteering experience The ideal candidate will also possess the following additional assets;
- Experience in Business Development/ Market Research
- Excellent communication and representation skills
Moreover, the successful candidate will have the following personal skills:
- High degree of intercultural sensitivity
- Solution-oriented thinking and hands-on mentality
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Highly detail oriented
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and requests and prioritize accordingly
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- You will work closely with, and report to the Deputy
- 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Applications (CV and motivation letter) should be addressed to Mr. Filip Lauwerysen, Executive Director of EuroCham Myanmar, exclusively by e-mail to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and invited for interview.