In the context of “going from no connectivity to full connectivity”, we aim to raise awareness of digital literacy, whilst also highlighting the importance of fair access and use of internet within Myanmar. Our goal is to support our members and position the digital initiative as a central source of knowledge and expertise of the digital ecosystem in Myanmar. Our international group is uniquely positioned to create value for all EuroCham Myanmar members through cross sectoral engagement, by functioning as a bridge between European best-practices, resources, and support networks.
To join the group, please send an email to email@example.com
- Support the digital transformation through active participation in the development of legal and regulatory frameworks.
- Raise awareness with Regional and State Ministries regarding the added value of digital solutions and e-commerce as a contributor to economic growth.
- Promote the inclusiveness of digital services to the wider Myanmar population
- Stimulate entrepreneurship and bridge the potential knowledge gap.
- Improve digital literacy and work with relevant public and private bodies to create fair access to the internet and digital services.