The EuroCham Energy Advocacy Group is a platform for information sharing and discussion and concerns itself with matters that solely relate to the energy industry. It provides Myanmar authorities with relevant input in order to improve the overall business environment. The main objective is to represent the private sector in studies and consultations that may be used as input towards policy formulation.Similarly, it aims to address issues directly by targeting the relevant organizations (i.e. Government ministries and regional authorities).
To join the group, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Promote the further development of the energy sector in Myanmar, thus contributing towards the country's development as well
- Provide a forum for companies involved in the energy sector to discuss common industry issues and challenges and to work closely with the Myanmar government, as well as other relevant agencies and authorities dealing with energy-related issues
- Maintain relationships with other agencies and bodies that have interests in improving the energy sector in Myanmar
- Promote transparency, compliance and rule of law in the energy sector
- Develop position papers and contribute to the EuroCham advocacy instruments when it comes to the energy sector.
Aggreko Myanmar Company Limited, EDF, Eni Myanmar, Schneider Electric, Siemens Healthineers,Shell Myanmar Energy Pte. Ltd., SN Power, Total E & P Myanmar.