Please find an invitation from our regional partner in Vietnam - EVBN - below.
1. Why should you join?
• EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement: EVFTA will come into force in 2018. The Agreement includes the elimination of nearly all tarifs (over 99%) in the F&B sector.
• Vietnam in numbers
Population (March, 2017): 95,124,019 / Population (forecast 2020): 98,156, 617
Nielsen has estimated that the number of middle class Vietnamese will reach 44 million by 2020 and 95 million by 2030 thus increasing the potential consumer base exponentially.
Source: Euromonitor, Kantar World Panel, GSO, World Bank
2. EVBN offer
• An interview with our business team to better understand your business objectives and plans for Vietnam;
• Organization of B2B tailored agenda with interested contacts & prospects in Hanoi & Ho Chi Minh City;
• Meet distributors, buyers and partners in Vietnam;
• Meet European players already established in Vietnam & hear about their experience in entering the Vietnamese market;
• Referral and introduction to EVBN’s & its partners’ business network.
3. The Program
4. Participation fee
€ 2,250/pax/per company
2nd person: € 920
5. Application timeline
Fri, Nov 17 2017: Application deadline
Application form to be sent to EVBN together with commercial materials
7 days after Application: Final selection
EVBN to send confirmation letter to 40 EU companies based on application
10 days after receiving confirmation letter: Payment deadline
Selected candidates confirm their registration by paying the participation fee
Fill in the application form here or contact us for any further questions
Ms. Thuy Le: email@example.com
+84 (0)28 3823 9515 Ext:107
Food & Beverage Trade Mission to Vietnam
Our past experiences – 2015 | 2016 | 2017