The EuroCham Energy Advocacy Group is a platform for information sharing and discussion and concerns itself with matters that solely relate to energy-related industries. It provides Myanmar authorities with relevant input in order to improve the overall business environment. The main objective is to represent the private sector in studies and consultations that may be used as input to policy formulation and in order to address issues directly to relevant organizations (i.e. Government ministries and regional authorities).
To join the group, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Promote the further development of the energy sector in Myanmar adding to the countries further development
- Provide a forum for companies involved in the energy sector in order to discuss common issues and challenges to the industry in Myanmar and to work closely with the Myanmar government and other relevant agencies and authorities dealing with energy related issues
- Maintain relationships with other agencies and bodies that have interests in improving the energy sector in Myanmar
- Promote transparency, compliance and rule of law in the energy sector
- Develop position papers and contribute to the EuroCham advocacy instruments when it comes to the energy sector.
Aggreko Myanmar Company Limited, EDF, Engie, Shell Myanmar Energy Pte. Ltd., SN Power